Business official name Titanfly International S.R.L.
Registered adress Via Consiglio dei Sessanta, 99, 47891 Dogana (REPUBBLICA DI SAN MARINO)
Economic Operator Code SM28255
Commercial registration 01/05/2019
Share capital €188250,00
Tel/Fax: +378 0549 900 889
Web hoster : Gandi SAS 63-65 boulevard Masséna 75013 Paris
Web developer of this website: Azienda WIBE, Marco Oliveira, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information in accordance with art. 13 of the Privacy Code and with art. 13 and 14 European Regulation 2016/679
in accordance with article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and with art. 13 and 14 European Regulation 2016/679 we return the following information.
We at https://www.titanfly.aero believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not connected to personal information that can be identified; therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Purpose of the treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
• provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with this and to the sending of communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
• possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
• perform the obligations established by laws or regulations.
• Contact management;
The processing of personal data guarantees data safety and privacy in compliance with the appropriate safety measures in accordance with art. 32 GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned laws and privacy obligations in effect (defined by the Italian Data Protection Authority issued provision “Guidelines on Marketing and against Spam – July 4, 2013” Guidelines on Personal Data Processing for online Profiling – March 19 2015 and Guidelines on Automated individual decision-making and Profiling for the purposes of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data will be treated in the following ways:
• data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database.
• recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic media.
• organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
Data storage period and recipients of data
The data storage period is defined by requested service’s purposes and for a further period of 36 months. Should the requested information be part of an online transaction, such data shall be stored for economic or fiscal accounting purposes for a period of 10 years.
To carry out business activities and to provide support in organising and maintaining activities, some of the data might be transferred or reported to third parties which are under the authority of the data controller. In case data processing should concern administrative or accounting purposes, legal obligations, customer management and contracts, the data can be transferred to:
• Natural or legal people, public authorities, services, and other entities that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, if data transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes or legal obligations
• Gandi SAS, the service provider in charge of hosting, maintenance services for the Titanfly International S.R.L. located in France, that has accepted the European framework on personal data processing by adopting the April 24, 2019 the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, on data processing, files and freedoms (French Data Protection Act).
• People inside our company Titanfly International: Your data will be processed solely by personnel explicitly authorized by the data controller, for the company management.
Your data will not be published in any way.
All required data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
• to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
• be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment
• obtain from the owner, without delay:
◦ confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
◦ the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
◦ updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
◦ to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
• Titanfly International S.R.L.
• Codice Operatore Economico : SM28255
• Via Consiglio dei Sessanta, 9947899 – Dogana (REPUBBLICA DI SAN MARINO)
• Tel/Fax: +378 0549 900 889
• E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove that information as soon as possible.